Daily Rates and Discount Options
We will be closed to regular customers on Saturday, January 28th during Frost Fest, our big community climbing competition and festival (9am to 4pm).
We will not be able to take first-time customers during this time, but you are welcome to come enjoy the festival!
First-Time Climbing Packages
- Includes the gym orientation, belay class, day pass, harness, and belay device rental… everything you need to get started climbing with a partner.
Basic - Solo
- Includes a gym orientation, day pass, and harness rental. This is for individuals that want to get climbing right away but don’t have a climbing partner.
- Includes everything in the “Basic” package but adds the climbing shoes and chalk bag rental… everything you need to get started climbing with a partner.
The Works - Solo
- Includes everything in the “Basic – Solo” package but adds climbing shoes and chalk bag rental. This is for individuals that don’t have a climbing partner.
Single Item Pricing
These two together are the Climb Safe class.
- The Gym Orientation is mandatory for everyone on their first visit to the gym. We cover the rules for the facility and various climbing areas including bouldering and auto-belays.
- The Belay Class is required for those who do not already know how to belay with a tube-style belay device. Ages 12 and older. Not required if bouldering or using auto-belays only.
Day passes are good for all day climbing.
- All day climbing pass for top roping, auto-belays, and bouldering areas for those 12 years old and up.
Child Day Pass
- All day climbing pass for children 11 years old and under including bouldering, top roping, and auto-belays.
Bring your own or rent gear from us… we’ve got you covered.
- Designed to give you better purchase on smaller footholds. Snug-fitting tennis shoes are ok, but open-toe shoes, sandals, or flip-flops are not.
- Harnesses are required for both climbers and belayers whenever using any rope station or auto-belay in the gym.
- A belay device is used to belay another climber. Not necessary when bouldering or using auto-belays only.
- Chalk is used by climbers to improve friction when hands get sweaty or greasy.
Discount Climbing Options
If you want to get serious and start climbing more than 2-3 times per month, consider one of these options. Our premier Membership program includes over $1,145 worth of free guest passes, training, and instruction.
Two-Week Unlimited Pass
Kick-start your climbing with one of our introductory Two-Week unlimited climbing passes. Climb as much as you want for two weeks before stepping up to the full Unlimited Membership. Includes free use of a rental harness and belay device if needed.
Two-Week Climbing Pass
- Purchase two weeks of unlimited climbing in the gym for yourself or to give as a gift!
Two-Week Pass Upgrade
- Upgrade from a day-pass to the Two-Week Unlimited Pass during your first visit for only $20!
Prepaid Punch Passes
Save money by purchasing 10 day passes in advance. Punch Passes are electronically stored in your account and do not expire. Great for people who have variable schedules or can’t visit us on a regular basis.
10 Punch PassesNo rental gear included
- Punch Passes do not expire. Passes are tracked and stored in your account and do not expire. Passes can be shared with someone else but does not cover rental gear, gym orientation, or belay class.
10 Punch Passes With GearIncludes rental gear
- Includes shoes, harness, chalk bag, and belay device rental. Passes are tracked and stored in your account and do not expire. Passes can be shared with someone else but does not include the gym orientation or belay class.
How do I cancel or put my membership on hold?
Memberships auto-renew on the 10th. Membership change requests submitted after the 5th of the month may be charged for an additional month. Frozen memberships are billed $10 per month. Click HERE to fill out the “Membership Change” form found under the “How do I cancel or put my membership on hold?” toggle.