Overnight Lock In Parties
If you’re looking to do something unique, fun, and exciting with a youth group, why not host an all-nighter at Texas Rock Gym. Friends get to stay up all night long to play activities and climb our cavernous walls.
- Church youth groups looking for an unconventional kick off to a new year or bond with friends in a safe yet exciting environment.
- Perfect for Scout leaders seeking something out of the ordinary and unforgettable.
- Youth sports team need a reward for winning the big game?
- For an extra charge add a few fun and eye opening team-building activities during your night at the Rock Gym.
All you do is bring the kids to the gym between 10:30 and 11:00 PM and then pick them up at 7:00 am the next morning. Our experienced climbing instructors will start off the night with our most popular Climbing 101 class including a climbing demonstration. We provide all the gear your kids will need. They will have the entire place all to themselves including the climbing walls, boulder cave and fitness room.
We will train participants 12 y/o and older how to belay. We suggest you have one adult for every 10 kids. Adults will be responsible to make sure the kids follow all the safety rules.
We may be able to accommodate groups larger than 50 people.
Send an email to email@example.com to discuss your needs.
Active kids get hungry and thirsty! We offer a “Midnight Snack” which includes two (2) slices of pizza and a soft drink or juice box for $10 per person. The minimum order for the Midnight Snack is 10 people.
If your group is extra adventurous or active then you can select up to two extra activities listed below. Each activity adds $100 to the event cost.
- Slack Line (a low tight-rope)
- Milk Crate Stacking
- Team Building Activities
- Fitness Challenge
- Lead Climbing and Falling Demonstration
- Bouldering 101 Class