Rock Climbing is our specialty and our staff brings years of experience in the fields of rock climbing as well as other outdoor pursuits. From equipment safety to the techniques you use on the wall, we offer instruction that is specific to the needs of every individual.
In order to provide the best instruction available, private lessons can be taken with either a Tier 1 or Tier 2 instructor, depending on your needs.
We recommend selecting an instructor with the following criteria in mind…
Tier 1 Private Lessons
- new or beginner climbers
- basic climbing techniques and skills
- Children or youth looking for a dedicated belayer
- Rental gear included if needed
- Two people may share a lesson for $75 per hour.
Tier 2 Private Lessons
- Intermediate to advanced climbers
- Advanced belay techniques
- Private lead climbing/belaying instruction
- Rappelling, multi-pitch skills, or other outdoor techniques
- Two people may share a lesson for $115 per hour.
For lessons involving three or more people we want to make sure our lesson is tailored for the group’s needs and goals. Please use the contact form below for further assistance.