Rates & Membership Info
First-Time Climbing Packages
- An unlimited All-Day Pass, Harness Rental, and a ClimbSafe class. This is all you need to climb on over 40 top ropes and hundreds of thrilling routes!
- Includes everything in the BASIC package as well as climbing shoes and chalk bag rental. These items are optional but tremendously helpful. This is EVERYTHING you might want on your first day!
The Works is EVERYTHING you will need to truly get the very best experience on the walls!
Complete your online Texas Rock Gym waiver to speed up your check-in when you arrive ready to climb.
Single Item Pricing
- All day climbing access for top roping, lead climbing and bouldering areas.
Climb Safe Class
- Climb Safe is a mandatory class for those who do not already know how to belay with a tube-style belay device.
- Harnesses are required for both the climber and belayer whenever using any rope in the gym. Bring your own or rent one of ours.
ATC Belay Device
- Belay device rentals are free to qualified belayers with the purchase of a day pass. Please be prepared to leave a valid ID or car keys with us as collateral.
Child Day Pass
- All day climbing pass for children 12 years old and under.
Combo Gear Rental
- Rent the harness and climbing shoes together and save a dollar!
- Climbing shoes are designed to give you better purchase on the smaller footholds. If you don’t use climbing shoes then wear some snug-fitting tennis shoes. Open-toe shoes, sandals, or flip-flops are not appropriate.
- Chalk is used by climbers to improve friction when hands get sweaty.
Discount Climbing Options
If you want to get serious and start climbing more than 2-3 times per month, consider one of these options. Our premier Membership program includes over $1,145 worth of free guest passes, training, and instruction.
10-Visit Prepay Passes
Save money by purchasing 10 day passes all at once. Punch passes are electronically stored in your account and do not expire. Great for people who have variable schedules or can’t visit us on a regular basis.
10 PassesNo rental gear included
- Day passes do not expire. Passes are tracked and stored in your account. Passes can be shared with someone else.
10 Passes With GearIncludes rental gear
- Includes shoes, harness, and chalk bag rental. Day passes do not expire. Passes are tracked and stored in your account. Passes can be shared with someone else.
How do I cancel or put my membership on hold?
Memberships auto-renew on the 10th. Membership change requests submitted after the 5th of the month may be charged for an additional month. Frozen memberships are billed $10 per month. Click HERE to fill out the “Membership Change” form found under the “How do I cancel or put my membership on hold?” toggle.