Presented by Texas Team Builders
What is “Team Building”?
Team building is the process of turning a group of individual employees into a cohesive team in order accomplish their goals more effectively.
Every team will go through changes now and then. Sometimes these changes are because of new members, new leadership, new goals, or new work dynamics. Whatever the reason, periodically coming together away from the office has been shown to offer many benefits that boost performance in the office.
Communication, teamwork, problem solving, conflict resolution, leadership, motivation, delegation, providing feedback… These skills are all part of what a good team building event can explore and develop for any group of people wishing to be a unified team.
Texas Team Builders has been hosting team building events in and around Houston for over 15 years. We are unique in that we use the perspective of rock climbing to present activities and challenges to help our clients learn more about themselves, learn more about their co-workers, and bring a group of people together into a team.
Some of the businesses and organizations we’ve worked with…
We offer three different versions of Team Building packages
- Our basic group event
- Provides rock climbing harness
- Safety class provided
- 2 hour event
- Minimum of 10 participants.
- Our most popular event
- Provides harness, shoes, and chalk bag
- Meeting room provided
- Trained facilitator for the event
- Structured activities with debriefings
- Approximately 2.5 hours long
- Our premier Team Building event
- Fully customized for your group
- Climbing and Team Building activities
- Catered food and refreshments available
- Contact us directly to discuss your request
What our customers say about the TRG Team Building experience…
All of our event offerings can be customized to fit your team’s unique needs and desired outcomes.
Use the contact form below to reach out!