Yoga classes are the perfect compliment to improving your rock climbing.
- It increases endurance, strength, and flexibility.
- Mental endurance and physical stamina are tested through holding postures for extended breaths.
- Arm and shoulder strength is multiplied as you use your own body weight for resistance.
- Lats and other back muscles begin to support the spine better than before.
- Abdominals and obliques are refined and sharpened through building core muscles.
- Poor and average posture begins to correct itself over time.
- Hip flexors are stretched and rebuilt.
- Glutes, quads, hamstrings, and calves are tightened and lengthened where they need to be.
Ideally, students should arrive 10-15 minutes early to arrange their belongings, lay down their mat, and begin to relax. We have some studio yoga mats, but it’s always recommended to bring your own. Blocks are provided. First visit free!
Our yoga classes are free for TRG Members, punch-pass holders, and guests with the purchase of a day-pass. Yoga drop-in is $15/session.
Yoga-only access is available as an EFT membership for $50 per month and add a “climbing-pass” upgrade for an additional $10/mo.
A 10 prepaid visit “ClassPack” for $120.