Yoga is currently held Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays from 7pm-8pm, upstairs in the yoga room.
Taking yoga classes are the perfect compliment to improving your rock climbing.
- It increases endurance, strength, and flexibility.
- Mental endurance and physical stamina are tested through holding postures for extended breaths.
- Arm and shoulder strength is multiplied as you use your own body weight for resistance.
- Lats and other back muscles begin to support the spine better than before.
- Abdominals and obliques are refined and sharpened through building core muscles.
- Poor and average posture begins to correct itself over time.
- Hip flexors are stretched and rebuilt.
- Glutes, quads, hamstrings, and calves are tightened and lengthened where they need to be.
No matter what ails your aching body, or if you just want to take your fitness to a higher level, yoga’s ability to build muscle has an undeniably positive effect on the total body.
Non-members can attend with purchase of a day pass. ($20)
Ideally, students should arrive 10-15 minutes early to arrange their belongings, lay down their mat, and begin to relax. We have some studio yoga mats, but it’s always recommended to bring your own. Blocks are provided.